We are currently not hiring for experienced
drillers and driller's
assistants. If you are interested in being considered for one of our
positions after reading the requirements and job description when they
become open, send your
completed Employment Application
resume with a
Resume Supplement to email@example.com
or fax it to 928-681-4549. Please include with your resume, a completed
Resume Supplement with the
following information. If you do not have it available, please state so.
- Your name and a way to contact you.
- Your employment experience, former
employer contact information (phone number and supervisor), details
of each job you have held and how long you held that job.
- Your drilling experience to include
the types of drill rigs you have operated or helped on, the depths
of drilling you have performed or helped with, the types of drilling
experience you have, such as core, reverse-circulation, or water
- Education background, list if you
have completed high school or have a GED. Any college or trade
classes you have taken.
- Skills - things you are proficient
at, such as welding, mechanic, fabricating, etc.
- References - include at least one
personal and two professional references and a way to contact them.
- Driving record - You must have a
valid driver's license and a clean driving record. If you have an
Arizona driver's license, you can get one at Motor Vehicles or go
online to servicearizona.com and print out a copy of your record.
We conduct pre-employment and random drug
and alcohol testing. If we call you for an interview, please do not
waste our time if you cannot pass this test.
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds all
- Experience working on drill rigs,
heavy equipment, such as backhoes, forklifts, driving trucks with
- Clean driving record
- CDL Class A with Tanker Endorsement
a plus, but not required
- Welding experience a plus, but not
- Mechanical/maintenance experience
- Current MSHA, a plus
- Must arrive at work on time and have
own transportation to work. If you think you will be late to work,
show up early.
Job Description and an insight to who
we are looking for:
- Long hours. Shifts and schedules
vary by current project. Example: Job hours may be 12 hour shifts,
14 consecutive days and then 7 days off. Job shift may be night
shift or day shift, depending on staffing and requirements at that
time. That is 40 regular hours and 44 overtime hours in one week.
- Heavy lifting, possibly for hours at
- Work is outside in the sun or the
snow. Temperatures may be hot or freezing, depending on the time of
- Mechanical repairs, as necessary -
to include basic servicing of vehicles and equipment (oil changes,
- Cleaning of equipment.
- Operating heavy equipment and crew
- Attention to details.
- Energetic and willing to learn.
- Good communication skills, including
trade sign language.
- Ability to work as a team and follow
- Must have own hard hat and steel toe
boots (earplugs, safety glasses and gloves are provided by us).
- Must adhere to dress code. Failure
to wear appropriate dress can result in termination. No piercings.
Tattoos must be covered.
- Must provide own
lunch/dinner/snacks/etc. Drinking water will be provided at the
Compensation is based on experience. 401k
is available. Medical is available.