We currently have no vacancies for
employment. If you are interested in being considered for one of our
positions after reading the requirements and job description when they
become open, send your
completed Employment Application
or fax it to 928-681-4549. Completed applications are required for
We conduct pre-employment and random drug
and alcohol testing. If we call you for an interview, please do not
waste our time if you cannot pass this test.
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds all
- Experience working on drill rigs,
heavy equipment, such as backhoes, forklifts, driving trucks with
- Clean driving record
- CDL Class A with Tanker Endorsement
a plus, but not required
- Welding experience a plus, but not
- Mechanical/maintenance experience
- Current MSHA, a plus
- Must arrive at work on time and have
own transportation to work. If you think you will be late to work,
show up early.
Job Description and an insight to who
we are looking for:
- Long hours.
- Heavy lifting, possibly for hours at
- Work is outside in the sun or the
snow. Temperatures may be hot or freezing, depending on the time of
- Mechanical repairs, as necessary -
to include basic servicing of vehicles and equipment (oil changes,
- Cleaning of equipment.
- Operating heavy equipment and crew
- Attention to details.
- Energetic and willing to learn.
- Good communication skills, including
trade sign language.
- Ability to work as a team and follow
- Must have own hard hat and steel toe
boots (earplugs, safety glasses and gloves are provided by us).
- Must provide own
lunch/dinner/snacks/etc. Drinking water will be provided at the
Compensation is based on experience.